AccessiBe is an accessibility platform that helps companies adhere to ADA and other accessibilty standards. AccessiBe uses automated tests to detect any possible issues with a website’s accessibility and provides suggestions to developers on how to make their websites more accessible.
The platform also includes advanced tools and training materials that help businesses ensure their websites are accessible for all users, regardless of their disability or technological level. AccessiBe offers an intuitive dashboard that allows users to view and monitor the status of their compliance in real-time.
• Is a mobility assistant that helps people with disabilities navigate the world around them.
• It provides rich information about physical accessibility of places, surfaces, and routes.
• The widget is easy to install and use on mobile phones.
• It provides users with access ratings of locations, enabling them to make informed decisions about where they visit and travel.
• It can also detect obstacles in real-time while walking, alerting users to potential dangers ahead.